Natural and Nutritional medicine has always been Sarah’s passion. Helping, healing and educating patients comes naturally to her.
Sarah believes it is of great importance to provide clients with tools to understand what the root cause of their illness is and how they can take steps to achieve
the best possible health outcome with minimal intervention by bridging the gap between Orthodox medicine and natural treatment solutions.
The body’s biochemical orchestra has always fascinated Sarah and she deeply
cares in assisting patients in piecing information together to get an accurate health picture. It is very important to Sarah that clients feel that they have a trustworthy and compassionate health care provider in her. Confidentiality, appreciation and regard are a priority.
Sarah’s training involved studies in Switzerland (Paracelsus clinic, Switzerland)
and Australia. Her approach to patient rehabilitation entails functional pathology testing which aids a better client and practitioner involvement and understanding of the underlying cause of the health condition.
In her 7 years of private clinical practice, Sarah has treated hundreds of patients for metabolic and hormonal imbalances using natural medicine to achieve optimal health.
Sarah’s main focus areas are;
- Functional Medicine Testing and evaluation and assessment of complex health cases
- metabolic and hormonal imbalances (Male/female)
- thyroid disorders (Hyper/Hypo Thyroidism, Hashimotos, Graves disease)
- immunological imbalances (poor immunity, kids and adults, auto-immune related conditions)
- bacterial and viral conditions
- gastrointestinal disorders
Sarah is currently available for appointments on Tuesdays.